Monday, November 11, 2013

Daily Inspiration

You guys are truly the best. I was really anxious about writing my last post since I was hoping I would be coming here to say something positive and instead vented all my frustrations.  I'm thankful for all the support and advice that was sent my way.  All day today I have spoken to people either in person or via email exchanges who have related to what I am going through and told me their own tips for getting through slumps.  It has truly perked me up and made me feel less anxious.

So I want to share something sweet. A while back my cutie-pie grandmother reached out to me and asked me to make some cupcake toppers for her. I was thrilled to have her as a customer! I sent her a couple of different sets and she used one set to decorate my mom's birthday cupcakes.  Mom sent me this picture.  I love seeing the way my grandmother pays such care to detail and decoration.  She is an artist herself and has been a great inspiration to me.  She can take just about anything and paint something beautiful on it.  I am so happy that I got the chance to make something for her.  Her encouragement and support has helped me so much.

Who are the people that inspire you in your daily life?

No comments: