Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Artists Help


When a typhoon struck the Philippines a few weeks ago I have felt nothing but helpless.  I've listened to news stories and heard people pleading for help. I was so happy when Nancy from Pretty Little Thieves reached out to me and asked me to participate in a fundraiser. Yes yes a thousand times yes! This is a time when art can really help.  I packed up a box full of goodies and sent it off to be sold in a shop with all proceeds going toward relief.  I am blown away by all the wonderful donations that have been submitted. You can check out a preview on the instagram feed.


A big cartel shop will open tomorrow, Thanksgiving day, November 28.  This is the one store I will be grateful for being open on the holiday. ( :

 Be sure to check back in tomorrow and in the following days to pick yourself up a piece of art and know you are helping support a great cause.

Happy Thanksgiving to you if you celebrate the holiday. If you do not, Happy Thursday to you and I will see you soon.

(Images are from Pretty Little Thieves blog.)




1 comment:

prettylittlethieves said...

Thank you Ann! Not just for posting this but for being so generous with your work! We are so happy to have you be a part of this and we hope to raise lots of money! There's an amazing group of artists and makers such as yourself in the shop!