Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Honey Craft Market

Saturday I did an artist's market in Woodstock, IL as part of the Honey Craft Market.  They do this event monthly in a very cool space called Mixin Mingle.  I have been to this sale before so I was super excited to participate.  

I have been wanting to change up my table styling and get rid of the big pegboard so this seemed to be a good opportunity to do that.  Bryanne contributed some ideas because styling is her specialty and I was pretty happy with what we came up with.  


The one thing I need to work on is figuring out how to get my new terrarium jars at most folks' eye level.  If you look down at them you may not see what's happening.  I am going to try to make some Fall-ish ones and I promise not to complain about using Fall colors. ( :  I would like to put these in my Etsy shop but I'm not sure how to ship them because they really shouldn't be tossed around. I don't want the dirt going all over the place. Any suggestions?






I met some super sweet people and had a wonderful experience. The ladies who organized the event were very supportive and were excited about what they were doing.  I wish I would have taken more pictures. I get really shy and awkward about asking people to take pictures so instead I take it all in mentally. But then I have nothing to show. I hope to do this sale again in November and will definitely get some pictures made if I get in.  

Check back later to see what progress I've made with my house cleaning... Spoiler alert... It's not a lot. 
Waaa waaaaaa!

No comments: