Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ch ch changes (Sorry)

It's ten o'clock at night and I can barely keep my eyes open. Gone are the days when ten meant I still had about three or four more hours to be up doing stuff.  Now ten means, oh no! I need to get to bed soon if I'm going to be up by six tomorrow. How did this happen?

This is the summer of lots of changes for me.  There is a lot on the horizon and I'm excited and scared but ready.  I've had a bit of bad luck lately, the kind that makes you want to throw a fit and cry about how life isn't fair.  But then you have to collect yourself and keep moving forward and work hard to make things better because isn't that our duty as people? I believe it is.

So here is my plan, I'm turning bad luck into good luck and accepting that everything happens for a reason.  I am going to make the most of everything and I'm going to chase my dreams and I'm going to make lots of fun things...... and I'm going to swim a whole lot!  

Meanwhile here are some fun projects I have been of making for others.  

A sweet girl from my hometown got in touch with me a while back and asked if I could recreate a pom pom garland that has been floating around on pinterest. I was excited to get started and when I finished I was beside myself! This has been so fun to work on and seeing it all assembled made me so happy. 



My boss, who is always encouraging my creativity, asked me to make a banner for a very special 90th birthday.  I referenced my last garland I did for my friend's wedding and worked on figuring out a way to make this an easily hung banner while combining a lot of different elements.  It took a lot of problem solving but I learned a lot and am looking forward to making more banners like this.


Thankfully just as I finished the garland instagram added a video option.  Thank goodness for instagram. ( ;



Okay it's 10:30 which means I HAVE to go to bed!  Have a wonderful week! Make the most of it!

No comments: