Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yesterday

Ok so I didn't make a schedule or to-do list or any of the sort yesterday.  I did, however, get a long overdue haircut, worked on a birthday girl's ribbon corsage, saw a super inspiring art show (more on that tomorrow) and got featured on my friend Hannah's blog! As part of her Kitchen Printshop Project at Orange Barrel Industries Hannah showed images of my newly cleaned up studio and did a short interview. I felt so honored! 

See the post here.  And be sure to check out the rest of the blog. Hannah always has insightful posts that give you something to think about.

Don't forget about my giveaway for Na-Da Farm here. If you are not able to make it to the sale I will be hosting another giveaway after.  If you live in the area you will not want to miss this fun event! It is usually advertised in Flea Market magazine and people drive from all over to come to it. It's neat that such a cool thing happens right here in my own county.

Have a great Wednesday.  Do something spontaneous today!

No comments: