Monday, October 8, 2012

Glittering The Days Away

I have been so crazy busy getting ready for this upcoming sale! My studio is a gigantic mess. I walk through it constantly whispering "ow, ow.... ow! ow," because I'm forever stepping on beads and crashing into boxes and knocking over everything.  When it's all said and done I want to take a few days to catch up on blog reading, clean and organize my studio, read the latest Bust magazine I got in the mail over two weeks ago(!), and wash all my laundry.  But in the meantime... this is how I spend my days off from work.









So much glitter!  I look like a crazy person but I am having a lot of fun.  I feel like I have so much to catch you up on.  My sister and her family came to visit, J and I sort of spontaneously got another rabbit (is it spontaneous if you've been talking about it a lot?), I still haven't talked about Renegade and some of the fantastic artwork I saw... Oh and all the the blogs I want to read!  I have to come up with a better routine that includes plenty of time for blogging and reading. There are new blogs I want to read and old ones that I have fallen so behind on.

Okay I'm done lamenting. Time to get back to gluing and glittering and photographing it along the way.  Seeeee you soon!

1 comment:

robayre said...

I can't wait until the sale, AND I want to hear about your new bunny. I've been saying that I'm going to get another bunny for years (since my last one passed away) and so I want to live vicariously through those that do have bunny love already.