Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's Happening

Yesterday I got a few more animal jars listed in my shop.  
 You can hid your treasures in the cat feather jar here.
 Or decorate a space with the mossy dog jar here.
 Or store some goodies in the dinosaur glitter jar here.
 And some other things around my place:

My dearest boyfriend made his specialty the other night, spring rolls! They are our favorite but we don't get them often because they take so long to make.  I'm trying to find simpler recipes because I could eat them every day.
 Recently at work I got to redo our register display case. I love doing this. It's like making mini installations.  Tomorrow I get to do my first window. I'm way mega nervous but I've been thinking a lot about it and have a basic idea to start. I'm excited to see how it goes.  If you are in the are check out Cracker Jax. It's the dreamiest store in the world!



No comments: