Monday, April 23, 2012

Animal Jar Kingdom

Yesterday I packed up my animal jars and went outside for a sunny photo shoot. My neighbors probably thought I was crazy but I didn't mind.  Here is a group shot of the newest animal family.  
 I worked all night editing photos and got this sweet pink glitter horse jar listed in my shop.  You can find it here.
 Lately I feel like I haven't had much time to get in my studio like I would like to but I also wonder how much time I'm wasting doing things that I could not be doing... like facebooking and playing games on my phone... So I decided I want to make a thing a day. Or I want to finish a thing a day. I have many projects started and it's time I finish them.  Yesterday what I did was simple but I really liked it. I have been trying to come up with different ways to fill these little animal jars so I bought some moss and tried to play around with it. I filled this little dog jar with moss and cut out pictures to add to the sides.  It's simple but I like the look.  Someone could definitely make more of a terrarium out of it.  I need to research terrariums more. All I know to do is add moss. 



This little dog should be listed in my shop tonight.  And a new project will be finished tonight as well.
Yay productivity!

Have a super fantastic Monday!!

No comments: