Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Home For Us.

Breaking news... We got the house!! We officially close June 29 which feels like forever ever away. I'll be married by then. I'm still in shock. We got the house that was our favorite. I don't want to show too many pictures yet because the house is filled with someone else's stuff but I do want to show this picture. This amused me from the minute we first looked at the house. This little "booth" is in the basement, I've been calling it the "kissy booth." This is the room where my studio will be so I'm going to have a booth. Who knows what I'll do with that booth.
I've been going crazy on Pinterest finding all kinds of inspiration. I thought I would share some studio room inspiration with you.

Source: bhg.com via Ann on Pinterest





Source: bhg.com via Ann on Pinterest


Source: bhg.com via Ann on Pinterest



Tell me, blog readers, by sharing pics from Pinterest am I properly crediting where the pic is coming from? It seems like it is but I'm not sure. I want to make sure photos get their proper credit and I'm so new to this thing.

I'm super excited to be setting up a new space. What does your studio look like?


4 comments:

CassieMarie said...

LOVE it Ann!! So happy for you guys!! Can you get me a job back in IL so that we can buy a house next to you? heheh. :)
Also, if you need tips on painting panelling, I painted an unimaginable amount when we moved in to our place - hehe.

prettylittlethieves said...

congratulations! that is so awesome!

Claire said...

I love that booth! How cute!
Congrats! I'm constantly drooling over peoples work spaces/craft rooms on pinterest!
x

Knotted Nest said...

Congratulations! That's great news! Can't wait to see what you do with that booth. What a bazaar feature. Knowing me, I'd probably fill it with fabric :)