Friday, October 28, 2011

Wake Up!

Forever ago I made this green and blue banner and knew I wanted to put words on it but I couldn't commit to what it would say. Finally last night I caught the crazy crafting bug and made myself pick something. Our bedroom has always been the eyesore of our place. We once had plans to frame a bunch of art and hang it above our bed but that's been over a year and I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen so I decided to hang the banner there. And what better for the bedroom then something encouraging you to Wake Up? My boyfriend said I should have hung it on the wall in front of our bed so we would see it in the morning but I think I will instead make another one for that wall that says Good Morning. Or, I'll wait another year and maybe we'll finally have framed art.
Want a banner for your place? Write me at abeautifulparty at hotmail dot com.

1 comment:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I kinda agree with your boyfriend :D
I've programmed my phone to say (in writing) Good morning when the alarm goes off the first time and Wake up! the second ;) Works!