Monday, October 17, 2011

Look at this prettiness...

As a follow-up to my post on my new job I didn't even mention how great my co-workers are. I'm looking forward to working with such talented and creative people. My manager Bryanne suggested I check out this music video. It's so pretty it makes my heart swirl. And! Spoiler ending, a man is holding a bunch of balloons. If you saw the video from Sunday where my friend Claudia made a puppet show you may have noticed the star shaped balloon that was used to represent a jellyfish. It looked like she attached tulle or something similar to represent tentacles. To be honest I have not been able to quit thinking about that. I wanted to fill up a room with star shaped jellyfish. Perhaps it could be my wedding theme?
Check out this beautiful video....



Also! I am embarrassed to say it but this craftiness has been sitting on my kitchen table for almost a month. Maybe a whole month. Remember when I talked about the My Little Pony horse award I was crafting? I can't get myself to finish it. I stare at this every day. Why am I so afraid? It's nonsense! Please tell me at least on of you are the same way?
Maybe I'll make an attempt at it tonight. Or maybe I'll go to bed early. Either way, good night, y'all!

1 comment:

Lori said...

That was a great music video! It made me really sad for the guy at the end though. And I'm a fantastic example of not finishing things, don't worry. :9