Sunday, October 16, 2011

Inspiring Best Friends Forever




If you know me personally you know how much I adore my girlfriends. They are all so talented and amazing, I am lucky to be surrounded by such a wonderful and inspiring group of women. My best friend Claudia recently performed a show at TedxSpartanburg. The top video is something Claudia and a couple of friends made for the art's sake. The bottom video is the performance on a much larger and more ambitious scale. Both videos are breathtakingly stunning. Maybe it's the future mom in me but I cried and cried when I watched both of these. I am so proud of my friend and the creativity she can produce plus the story is so sweet and endearing. Please take a few minutes and watch at least one but hopefully both. They are so lovely! Cheers to my best friend!

1 comment:

anna said...

I can totally understand your tears, it's awesome, a friend to be proud of!