Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentimes!

Thank you so much to all the inspiring comments on my last post. Immediately my day was brightened and I really made a better effort to stop feeling sorry for myself and keep trucking along. Artmaking is so important to me and knowing I'm part of such a fantastic community is really all I need. Thank you thank you!

I hope you are all having a fantastic Valentine's Day. My boyfriend has given me some pretty fantastic gifts that I will eventually photograph and post. I bought myself some make-up at the drugstore today. I thought that would be a nice gift to myself.

Meanwhile, I know most people like to post Valentine's themed shop items way before the holiday so people have a chance to buy and received them on time but if you are like me you do every thing last minute anyway. So here are some pretty neat things in etsy land. The first photograph is an oldie but goodie from my shop but the rest are from lots of different stores.
Have a Happy Red and Pink and doily-framed day!

source
source
source
source
source
source


2 comments:

Amelia said...

Lovely, gorgeous items and I adore that photo of the red balloons, it's brilliant!

Hope you are doing well. I am catching up right now :)

Amelia.x

belinda marshall said...

great finds. glad you got some good pressies!

totally related to your last post {sorry i didn't get to it}. . . aaghhhh anxiety! so not easy to work through. i guess if you can focus on whether what you're making makes you happy that's all that matters?

thanks so much for your comment. and yes!
xx