Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Blog!



I started a new blog. I guess I was just giving this blog so little attention that I thought I would switch to a different blog that I could neglect also. Kidding, mostly.
The blog is called Notes On Yesterday. I really like writing and I love pop culture and I think i would like writing about pop cultural things. I didn't want to do that here because I want this blog to be devoted to art and artsy-like things.
My first blog is about Kanye West and Jay-Z's new song H.A.M. If you go to the blog it will warn you that it is explicit. Mostly it isn't explicit but I put the caution there just in case. I'm a little nervous doing commentary in such a public way. We'll see how it goes.
Now it's eight in the morning and it's time for me to get in my studio for a while and quit writing about rap songs.
Go here if you would like to check it out.
Have a great day!

No comments: