Sunday, August 22, 2010

Things I Like to Look At.

I found this old album on my facebook page called "Things I Like To Look At" and I still like looking at these things so I thought I would share them with you. Because it's an old album I don't have sources for most pics so if you know there sources let me know!
I love this photo. And that dress.
I want a million of these flowers in every color.
Candy bins are the best!
I would like to one day have a room filled with balloons.
These dogs are the silliest and the cutest!
I love this, but I don't want to touch this.
I've always been attracted to compasses.
I don't want to eat them, I want to lick them.
I don't want to touch these, either.
Amy Morken's work is so beautiful.
And I love Marnie Weber's work. Just look at that creepy ghost!
More Marnie Weber. Check out her website, it's so cool and creepy and beautiful.
I want to be as cool as Kime Buzzelli.
And last but never least, this awesome photo of my friend Rochelle's kitten in a basket...!
Have a yummy Monday!

P.S. There's a good chance I've posted these photos before? If I have, this can just serve as a reminder to you all that I love looking at these things...

5 comments:

Silver Strands said...

I'd have to say my favorite photos are the candy bins and all of the delicious cakes. Maybe I'm just hungry at the moment, but I am absolutely lusting after something sweet!

Your blog is wonderful, I'm so glad I came across it!

A Beautiful Party said...

Thank you so much! I hope you got some sweets after you wrote that!

Chris Hutson said...

Not flowers, fruits: rambutan

A Beautiful Party said...

thanks, Chris. Glad to know what they are!

Tessa said...

This post was so inspiring, I had to do a version myself!