Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Moving In

Wow! It's been a crazy week. I can't believe we moved all of our stuff out of our old place and are now setting up in a new apartment. What a whirlwind! I have to admit, even though I was sad to leave a house and move into an apartment building, we certainly got a way better deal and a much nicer place. I can't wait to get pictures up but right now I'm looking for my computer cord. Go figure.
Yesterday we went to IKEA and I got my dream bookshelf. I've spent a better part of the day arranging books and knick knacks on it. Also I think my studio is going to work out much better in it's new location. The lighting is better and I have more wall space for working on bigger projects. Most importantly, my allergies are clearing up. No mold here!!
I miss you all so so much. I've been so busy, it makes me feel cut off from such an important community. I hope to get some time soon to catch up on all my favorite blogs. It's definitely on my to-do list.
Since I can't show pictures of my place I thought I would remind you of a few of the amazing pieces on the Art Fundraiser blog. I've sold several things but would love to see a few more pieces go. You can continue to follow Sarah's story here. The last I read she was going to be going in for an MRI to see if the chemo is shrinking her tumor. Lets all send the best of thoughts her way that the results may be positive. Also, baby Caroline is quickly growing! When she reaches five pounds she can leave the hospital. Things really seem to be going in a great direction for them, I just hope and pray it continues that way.
Thanks for looking!


1 comment: