Thursday, July 15, 2010

One More Time!

A new piece has been added to the fundraising blog! This comes all the way from Germany and is made by Tari June Goerlitz. Click on the link to see more!

I'm sorry this whole week's worth of posts have been dedicated to my fundraising blog. I'm just excited about doing this and really want to raise a good amount of money for the Gardner family. I've been whiney lately about my own circumstances and I keep having to step back and look at the bigger picture. I have no right to complain right now. Sure, I'm going through some big changes but they are not a big deal. Running this fundraiser helps me focus on the more important things in life.
Some people have expressed interest in donating. Here is the post with all the info. Thank you all so much for your generous support!

No comments: