Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fundraising Info and Blog

I have my fundraising blog up and going and the first piece up for sale. See it all here.
This is the plan, to those of you who were so generous to donate I think the easiest thing for everyone is to do this:

1. Send me a couple of jpegs of the piece with description and price suggestion. I will put this directly on the blog. Email this info at: abeautifulparty@gmail.com
2. Mail the piece to me and I will take care of shipping once it had been sold. If you would rather ship it yourself that is fine, too. I can email you once the piece has been sold and let you know the shipping address.
3. I plan on keeping the blog running as long as it is successful and pulling in steady sales. Once all items are closed I will shut down the blog. I tried to create a separate pay pal account from the one I currently have but as I only have one checking account I was not allowed to create two pay pals so I will keep up with the funds and it is my hope to directly transfer money from sales to a pay pal account set up with the family.
4. If you have any questions at all please email me at abeautifulparty@gmail.com

Thank you all so much for being part of this. I can't wait to get all the work up on the blog!
Please continue to keep the family in your thoughts.

No comments: