Friday, July 2, 2010

Art2LOVE

The other day I was scrolling through my blog and I realized I had an art2love post and I was so sincere in saying I would do this weekly. On Tuesdays. And then, I totally forgot to keep it up. Bad blogger! I guess I just can't have a schedule.
So, here on a Friday is my Tuesday post.
Enjoy the art of Jack Long. I just discovered his work and I'm a little gaga (not the lady) for it. I love the mixture of botany and houses. I want to live in all of these pieces. Click on the link to see more amazing goodness from Jack.




I hope you all have a great weekend. I work every single night this weekend. It's sad times indeed but I gotta make that money.
Buy something in my shop today and I'll send it with free shipping. Happy holiday to those who celebrate this holiday!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

hi there, yes, this feeds the dreamer in me too that would like to travel somewhere fantastical! I am not very good at keeping to a schedule either which is why I have never professed to 'post' on specific days as I know I wouldn't be able to do it!

I also need to sell things in my shop to help fund the gift grant, maybe I will do what you've done and just say it as it is. hope you sell loads :)

Amelia.x