Friday, May 28, 2010

To Buy

I know I've mentioned her on here before but my friend Michelle Moode's work is so great it's worth mentioning again. She recently update her shop with some gorgeous new drawings. I've been a fan of Michelle's work since we were in undergrad together at Murray State. According to Papernstitch she's certainly an artist to watch. Go watch her.


Currently in my shop I've been lowering some prices in honor of summer. These two cutie-pie pieces are for sale at even better prices than before. Also, for all you readers I am offering free shipping for the month of June. Just message me with you order that you are a blog reader and I will refund your shipping. Later today I'll update my shop again with some little framed pieces I've been working on in my studio. Keep an eye out.

And one more thing you may want to buy... Cocorosie put out a new album this month and it's just as great as their older stuff. I think they just get better and better. Check out the video below. It's bizarre and beautiful, just like their music.

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

Love all of this! What a great video. I had not heard Cocorosie before. Reminds me a little of Fever Ray. Thanks for sharing!

Wish I had a little fun money right now! :)

Michelle C. Moode said...

dang, my work looks nice with that green background! thanks, hun!

Silver Strands said...

Absolutely lovely artwork! I especially love your summery pieces.

I'm so glad I found your blog!

A Beautiful Party said...

Jennifer- I love Fever Ray but love love love the Knife so much. That is Karin's first band. If you haven't heard them check them out.
Michelle-your works looks good with any background!
And Silver Strands, Thank you and Welcome!