Thursday, April 1, 2010

Springtime Blues


I love spring. Love love love. But it also makes me feel really restless. I guess that's spring fever. I want cookouts and entertaining and bike rides and picnics and all the outdoor springy sunshiny things I can fit in. When I can't do those things I feel sad and lonely. Does anyone else feel this way? It's mostly right when winter turns to spring.
I'm going a little bit stir crazy in my studio I think. I'll be ready for this thesis show to be over so I can start new things and not feel a gigantic deadline pressure.
I wish I lived in a place that was perfect for cookouts. My boyfriend and I are looking for an apartment and my wants are a mile long. Backyard! Patio furniture! Lots of windows! Other things! I've lived in a third floor attic apartment for too long now. I'm ready for light and entertaining. Cross your fingers for us!
Happy Spring minus the fever!

No comments: