Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekend!

It's a yummy delicious beautiful sunny day here and I'm happy as can be. I got up early this morning and had a Starbucks breakfast with my partner in crime and then immediately walked probably 1/4 of it off on the treadmill. Now I'm going to shower and hit the studio hard. Later today I'm doing something spectacular and I will share that either Sunday or Monday. Oh! I'm so glad so many people enjoyed the Alice in Wonderland video on my last post. Isn't it spectacular? If you haven't seen it yet please watch. It's worth it.
Now I leave you with some drawings from a fun blog by Josh Peter called Draw, Josh. He does these charming drawings daily of strangers he observes in his day-to-day. They can be really funny and are served best with your morning coffee. Go check it out! Have a great weekend!




3 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Those drawings are lovely <3

Josh Peter said...

Thank you for the shout out! I have been loving beaut party and am very excited for your show on the 22nd.

Catherine said...

Ann Flowers.........
I live for your blog.
Cassie