Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Unfreakout

This is an old painting I did when I was playing a lot Fantasy Zone 2. Check out the neat graphics in that game.

I feel much much better since my last post. I got all the written things done I needed to do yesterday and even made it to the studio and was pretty productive. Today I have to help with a print sale the printmakers are having. After that more studio time then teaching. I'm looking forward to checking in with my students. They have been a really great class. This teaching thing is okay.
Thank you to the sweet comments on my last post, really cheered me up.
I promise to return to my blog with more interesting things to say shortly. And remember, as soon as I reach 80 followers I'm going to have a giveaway! I'm really excited about this!
See you soon!

1 comment:

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

I totally love this painting! Of course, you know I'm a geek for things video game inspired ;)

Glad you are "Unfreaked!"