Thursday, March 4, 2010

I wish I wish


I was looking around on amazon today trying to find a new to me cheap used book and instead I found a bunch of amazing but expensive to me used books. I thought I would make myself a wish list and hope the used book elves come in the night while I'm sleeping and drop them off at my door. Or at the very least I have the list here for myself if I ever come into some money. Enjoy this list:

Tangible, the companion piece to Tactile, which I have and love. Shouldn't I own it's sister book?
This looks like a book I need need need.
And of course every time you see a cool book ten more equally cool books are recommended. This was one of them.
I borrowed this book from a friend once and loved it. Now you can only buy it for over a hundred dollars. It's worth it but I don't have it.
In undergrad I used to check this out from the library all the time. Ida Applebroog is a neat neat artist. Wish I could afford this awesome book.
Do I sound whiny? I don't mean to sound whiny. I just wish I could afford every book in the world. That's not too big of a wish, right?
Oh, well. Have a lovely Thursday!



2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

There are BOOK ELVES? How did I not know this?

:-O

:-O

:-O

Unknown said...

can't you do that library loan program and find a library that has it? maybe?

i loved that in college.