Thursday, February 11, 2010

I feel much better today, especially thanks to the kind comments left on my last blog. I know I was mostly feeling sorry for myself yesterday and throwing more than one pity party. I served cookies at all the parties. The business end of my cold seems to be gone and I look forward to a productive day in the studio. And I firmly believe that persistence is the key. The key to success and life and happiness and yada yada yada.
Last night I got yanked out of my pity party by my great boyfriend when he made yummy salmon and mixed vegetables and we watched the beautifully filmed movie Taking Woodstock. What a treat. If you haven't seen this movie yet it's definitely worth a watch. It was very dreamy and charming. Demetri Martin and Eugene Levy are the bee's knees. Add it to your netflix queue. Trust me.
The movie gave me pleasant dreams that I didn't want to get out of. It took some prodding to get me to wake up this morning. I dreamt that I rode my little yellow schwinn bike around. I've been dreaming that a lot lately. Have I mentioned yet that I long for spring and summer? It seems like a lot of bloggers have been yearning for this lately. It will be here before you know it.
Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Oh will have to check this film out! I love Demetri!
Hope you get better soon! ;)

caroline said...

i'm glad youre felling better again, but i hope you'll recover soon.