Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's day puts a little flutter in my heart. Okay, that's cheesy. But it can be a really nice day. Here are some great Valentine's Day gifts all from shops featured on Paper n Stitch.

I've always loved these dancing hearts by Kitty Rogers Photography.
Or these lovely hearts by Isphotography.
Isn't this beautiful? Print by Rolland Tumble Press.
Here is a new spin on the heart by Metal Smitten.
Um, shameless self promotion? Hearts by abeautifulparty.
I love this necklace by WIYOMU
With these bracelets by Simag Jewelry you can personalize them and have them say anything. I love that!
I love a good banner. This is a favorite by Gathering Spriggs.

2 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great print!

SARAH said...

Nice picks! Those dancing hearts are so simple and sweet... right up my alley.