Monday, January 11, 2010

Image from my undergrad days.

Today is the first day of my last semester as a student. I'm honestly really sad about this but a tiny bit excited. It's time for a new part of my life to begin. This is the only identity I've known for so long so I think it will be nice to see what's next. It's going to be such a stressful year but I'll focus on the light at the end of the tunnel. I've always tried to be someone that is always optimistic. I get down sometimes, and I mean really really really down, but there's always an upswing and I rely on that to pull me through. It's hard to believe I'm twenty-seven years old. I know that's not old at all but it does feel so far away from being twenty-one. And it's only going to get further away. Okay, enough sentiment. I'm going to start this day with optimism and enthusiasm and remember the list of resolutions I made. Worry less...

If you have a minute, leave a comment about an important day that you've had. A day that marked something important.

1 comment:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Don't you long for a time when you are no longer in the hierarchy of school? When you truly can make all your own decisions? It will be so much fun!!!