Monday, November 2, 2009

I've been meaning to write a post about this book for forever.  I just bought this at Barnes and Noble about a week ago and I can't quit looking through it. One day I may actually make something from it. ( :
Lately I've noticed a lot of my friends have been making their own books and I'd really like to get in on that.  I took a workshop a few summers ago at Frogmans and studied under the amazing Bonnie Stahlecker who is teaching it again this summer.  Unfortunately I've really forgotten how to do some of the more complicated bindings so this book will  be very helpful.  It's filled with tons of pictures and very easy how-to instructions for all kinds of book structures.  I can't wait to get started!  Click on the book link for more info on the author.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I have this book !!!! It is indeed wonderful!