Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Growing Pains





Artwork by Lena Wolff

This semester is almost over and I'm that much closer to graduating. I'm terrified but sort of excited to see where this life will take me. I'm sort of ready to move on. You know that feeling of overstaying your welcome? I feel that sometimes. I just try to quietly work in my studio and try not to think too hard.

Monday and Tuesday I wore the exact same thing. You can do that when no one sees you all day on Monday. I can just hear my sister now saying, "That's gross."

Tomorrow I may wear what I wear today. Depends on who I run into.

It's currently 11:11. I'm going to make a wish and then make some lunch.

2 comments:

Jessica Robles said...

11:11 on 11/11! thats extra special!!

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

That's crazy that you met some deer too! I think they are trying to tell us something. Hopefully they are lucky deer :) :)