Saturday, October 10, 2009

Little Houses




Winter is starting early here. I had a dream last night that it snowed and I wouldn't be surprised if that dream came true soon. I'm being too cheap to turn the heat on in my apartment so I'm sort of freezing a bit. My fingers are the coldest. I hope this is my last hard winter and next winter I'll be somewhere in the south. But, you never know where life will take you. I may have more hard winters in my future. Who knows...
So I wanted to post these adorable photos of houses made by a group of children. Our Art Ed program here is really awesome and they seem to do a lot of work with children on the weekends. I came into school Tuesday and saw these awesome paper houses hanging up and was glad I thought to grab my camera that morning. Since I've been working a lot with the house image in my work I was completely smitten for these. I love how honest they are. I would live in everyone of those houses.
Just thought this would brighten up your Saturday!
Oh, and a big Happy Birthday shout out to Cassie! Go send her happy birthday messages on her blog!

No comments: