Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Cooked Again!

First of all I want to thank Jennifer at Jennyfur's Sketchbook and Oddities for sharing her story on my recent blog about places to live. I love hearing other people's stories. Feel free to pop by and share your own.

Today I had a deliciously lazy morning followed with a trip to the grocery store. I was very hungry and craving some sort of egg dish. I remembered I had this recipe saved on my computer when I found it on the L.A. in Bloom blog. Now remember I'm very new to cooking and even newer to following recipes. I grabbed a bunch of ingredients and set to work on this frittata. I was overwhelmed with happiness when I finished it. I've never made something like this before. Again, I know the picture quality isn't the best but trust me this was very beautiful. I almost didn't want to eat it but I did. It was really really good! There were plenty of leftovers, I wish I had someone over to share this delicious dish with but alas it was just me and my new adventurous spirit in the kitchen.


By the way, I've spent the last two days having a yard sale with some good friends including Cassie from The Adventures of Cassie and I'm proud to say I made a whopping 21 dollars! Haha. Not the most successful money-wise but I had a wonderful time with my friends and that's the most important part, right?

5 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

It's very important to have a good time, yes! However - I still think your shop should receive a lot more attention and that your ghost girls need to take over the world! They are probably preparing for it, somewhere in a strange forest... Btw I saw a party house all by itself in the forest and took a picture for you!

The food looks gooood - and I normally don't like eggs. I like this in the recipe, it sounds the way I cook: "4 to 6 cups of any chopped or sliced raw or barely cooked vegetables" like, put in whatever strikes your fancy

:D

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

Mmmmmm yums!

Thank you for the link love too! :)

Sara said...

This looks so yummyy!! I should try making it soon!x

michele bosak said...

did you get that plate at salvation in D?

Claudia said...

I am proud of you. A frittata like that could change a person's life.