Thursday, July 23, 2009



The past few days in the studio i've been working on a litho print.  The top image is a freshly grained stone, in the second image i started drawing and doing washes on it. The last image is more drawing.  Today I worked on it more but left my loaner camera at home so I guess you'll have to see it once it's printed.  I'm very excited about this print.  I'm going to hand color it and do more drawing on it once it's printed.  I can't wait to show you the results!
Tomorrow I'm going on vacation with my family to the beach! While there I'm going to work on ghosts masks like the ones my girls wear.  I plan on coming back and taking pictures with my holga camera of girls wearing them.  It feels good to have real plans for once!
I'll try to update while on vacation... meanwhile have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I want to party with her!! I love that you're going to work on ghost masks at the beach :D

camerarox said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!