Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Got a Treasury!


I absolutely cannot figure out how to do a screen capture so that I can get the whole treasury so this is what I got.  Any suggestions?  I'm super excited about getting this treasury.  The last time I tried to get one I missed it by seconds.  Go take a look at it here!  I love houses so much and was excited to do a house-themed treasury.  My spell checker is telling me themed is not a word.  Sorry!
Still feeling a little yucky today but I'm going to celebrate my treasury by going to the studio.  
Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Love your Treasury...sorry can't help you on the screen shot business...
Char

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Lovely treasury!!!
I normally do two screenshots... one top, one bottom. Too bad you can't just turn your treasury into an Etsy mini?

caroline said...

looove your treasury dear!