Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Favorite Etsy Shop





It's been a while since I featured an Etsy shop on my blog.  I don't know why I haven't featured this shop sooner.  Project Grab Bag is a fun store filled with beautiful soft dolls that are sweet and charming.  I purchased myself a doll from this shop and later purchased a gift for a friend.  Project Grab Bag upcycles fabrics to create these "green" dolls."  They are cute and very affordable.  If you read my blog you know I'm a fan of triangle bunting.  Shannon, the owner of PGB noticed and sent some with my last order.  It was such a nice surprise!  Check out her shop here.  If you're looking for a special gift for a friend or yourself this is a great place to find it!
Have a great day. I'm going to a bbq tonight and I actually made food for it.  Maybe I'll post the results in the next blog.


No comments: