Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Red Rocket Gallery Online Show!

Remember when I posted this piece? I did this for a print portfolio called AngelF***. Sorry! Not my title! The portfolio had a lot of great work in it. My fellow grad classmates Curtis Readal and Mike McGovern organized it. It was on display at a venue at SGC but you can see the whole portfolio online at Reg Rocket Gallary! Click on the thumbnails to see each piece. Also, the website Printeresting wrote up a review and I'm one of the featured artists! Check it out here!
I'm really excited about this exchange and was honored to be part of all these great artists! I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

you're featured, yay! you should be!!!

with the pink ghost, I'm thinking... Pink ghosts are nice. I'd like to buy a pink ghost aceo signed you. I wouldn't impose on your creativity any more than that.

:)

CassieMarie said...

Awesome!!
Love the new piece as well. :)