Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back in the City


The last few weeks I've been very lucky. I've been able to get to the city every weekend and see plenty of good art. This Friday my printmaking professor Ashley Nason was in a show at the Packer Schopf Gallery. I love that gallery, it represents a lot of great artists.

The show was called Ce n'est pas un spectacle de caracteres: This is not a print show.
The image above is one of Ashley's pieces but was not in the show. She doesn't have a website but you can see her work at the NIU site. I love love love her work.
Here's a list of the rest of the artists in the show. If you have some free time I really encourage you to google them. I think the whole show represented a group of amazing artists worth looking into.
This is what is on the gallery website:

No comments: