Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What A Day!

What an exciting day! By the end of the day the past eight years will be in the past and no longer part of the future. I say that in an optimistic way. A lot of the yucky residue of the last eight years will stick around for a while.
What I'm trying to say is, yay for today!
Also something has been on my mind. I get so excited when I receive comments on my blog and what to answer them all individually but am not sure the best way to go about that. If i reply to the comment in the comment section does the original commenter receive notice? Should I reply on commenters' blogs? How does this blog thing work?!

2 comments:

CassieMarie said...

Yay for Today!

Also, I usually reply to the e-mail that I receive when I get a comment (I have blogger set so I get an e-mail when I get a comment) and not on my blog because people don't get a notification. Hope that helps!

Michelle C. Moode said...

I think you should call me, personally, every time i leave a comment.