Friday, January 30, 2009

Some New Work






These are some in progress pieces floating around my studio. I finally uploaded images from my camera. The bottom one is a detail of a litho i did with screenprint. I'm not sure how to finish it. The Pink hair piece is a screenprint I did for a print exchange/show that I was juried into. I think I titled it Trying to be Her (I just realized I didn't rotate the image to vertical). I'm thinking about taking an extra one and sewing into it and putting it in my shop. Keep your eyes open.
I hope you're having a good weekend. Send your love to those in Kentucky who don't have electricity after the crazy ice storm. Many are still in for a rough couple of weeks.
Take care and stay warm.

1 comment:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

love the little houses and the jellyfish!!! Thank you for the link to http://christianarrecis.com/ - never seen anything like it!!!