Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Etsy Feature Wednesday!


I know I've featured Michelle Moode's blog on here before but she just added new work to her shop and it's so scrumptious I have to show it off. The piece above has me especially drooling. Michelle sews teabags together and then prints and sews on them. They are so beautiful and tactile.


This next piece above is called Islands Since, Almost. It's so full of texture and yummy marks. I also love Michelle's titles for her works. They take something already dreamy and give them even more of an ethereal quality.


Michelle has also made an adorable series of work based on images from her mom's 1950's Girl Scout Handbook. They are so whimsical and fun. Very darling.

Check out her shop and fall in love!

2 comments:

Michelle C. Moode said...

aw....you called my work "luscious"! Thanks for the feature, miss ann! I hope things are going well for you. I'm so-so. Miss you!

michelle.

http://millionsofpeoplehappy.blogspot.com

A Beautiful Party said...

i'm so-so also. we're on the same page.