Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cards are Here!! And a Monster Rally!



I finally added one of my new manila pieces to my etsy shop. You can find it here. I'm selling it in the frame so it's a little pricier than my usual stuff. It's called Monster Rally and it's one of my favorite manila pieces. I hope you like it!

Plus! I finally got cards made with some of my other work on them. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and I finally bit the bullet and did it. I'll wait and see the interest before I get more made. Are there any pieces of mine you'd like to see on a card? They are being sold in sets of five and ten. Check them out here and here.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Oooh, they look great as cards!!!

♥ visit me at www.afiori.com

A Beautiful Party said...

thank you so much!! i was so excited to get them in the mail.

Jerry said...

Ms. Flowers,

Check out this Artist:

Clara Fialho

http://www.mayerartconsultants.com/artist_fialhohome.htm

I think you might like her work!

Jerry said...

Here is her website.

http://www.clarafialho.com/1024/