Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Drive


Friday I went on another lovely drive around Illinois. We chose roads based on names and intuition with a little help from my GPS system to get home. Luckily I remembered to take a camera this time. Most of the pictures are blurry because I took them from a moving car. I wanted to have them to draw from so it was okay if they weren't precise. I wanted to share my favorite pictures. The top two were near an area called Devil's Lane and I fell in love with the place. I have a real fondness for trailers, especially ones nestled cozily in the woods. And the neighbors were very creative with their lawn decorations.



The bottom two pictures are of a neat little store. I think maybe it's a florist. The pumpkins were beautiful and eventually I'm going to carve a pumpkin before the season is over. It's my goal.

I know I said a few days ago I would post more images of my manilla envelope work. I'm the worst! They will come soon. I tried the other day but they would not upload. Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Go out and enjoy fall!

1 comment:

CassieMarie said...

I love the bathtub planters. Hahah, now I want a bathtub garden!