Monday, September 22, 2008

Studio Toad and Hellcat

This little guy has been living outside my studio door lately. I keep an eye on him to see where he is. I have to admit I'm not very fond of toads, they kind of creep me out, give me the willies. But I feel like this guy and I are becoming studio companions. I need to name him. Any suggestions?

I finished a piece for a show that's opening this weekend. It's called Hellcat and it's the first time I've done mixed media on a manilla envelope. I'm pretty excited with the finished piece and am looking forward to working on more stuff like this. The image below isn't the best but if you click on it for a larger version it shows more details in the work.
Thanks for checking it out!





2 comments:

CassieMarie said...

I'm so glad I got to see this in person as well! :)
I can't wait to see the show!

Claudia said...

Potential Toad Names:

-Peef
-White Power Bill
-Claudia II
-Hot Karl

Pick one!